Protect your organisation from fraud, extremism and activism, counterfeiting, political risk and other criminal activities with our enhanced due diligence solution for corporate security professionals, Lexis Diligence.
Mitigate financial risks and safeguard your corporate reputation with our extensive investigative due diligence resources.
With Lexis Diligence you can:
- Save time and money by performing enhanced due diligence checks on individuals, clients, partners and suppliers in-house, rather than working with expensive consultants.
- Search through over 130 million company records to check you’re doing business with the right customers and suppliers
- Monitor and assess potential security threats abroad by checking comprehensive country information and on the ground media reports
- Protect your organisation and its assets by uncovering negative news quickly from over 23,000 news sources, going back up to 35 years
“LexisNexis Lexis Diligence actually delivered more information and at a fraction of the cost of working with an outside agency”, Corporate Security team, GSK
Read our brochure to find out more
Read our "Guide to UK Bribery Act" whitepaper
For a Free trial, or to arrange a presentation of this service, call us on +27 11 245 6539/6541/6545 or email us on email@example.com
Company information for over 100 million companies worldwide.
Access key information, including company profiles, structure, named executives, financial reports and addresses.
Nexis company information is gathered from a variety of sources, so you know you're getting the full picture whether you're using it for due diligence, competitor research or business development.
Our company information includes international company sources from:
Creditreform Companies, Directory of Corporate Affiliations Executive Directories, Dun and Bradstreet, Hoover's Company Profiles, Investext, Bundesanzeiger, Mergent, Hoppenstedt and Worldscope International Company Profiles
South African company sources include: McGregors-BFA, WhoOwnsWhom and Cipro
Contact us on +27 11 245 6539/6541/6545 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting to talk about your individual content requirements.
Premium news content. Updated daily.
To make sure you have access to the news you need we have brought together over 2,000 global newspapers, 750 newswires and over 7,000 licensed newsletters, journals and industry titles.Features:
- Hundreds of global regional newspapers - vital for PR and brand monitoring
- Premium global broadsheets, including The Business Day, The Star, Cape Argus, The Guardian, The Telegraph, The New York Times, Le Monde, Les Echos, The Australian and Straits Times, South China Morning Post and hundreds of others
- Newswires from Associated Press, PR Newswire, AAP Newsfeed, Datamonitor Newswire, US News, PA Newswires and the FinancialWire
Trade and business journals across the major industry sectors, including Accountancy Age, The Economist, Marketing Week, Estates Gazette