Searching for information on property, registered bonds, ANC’s, sequestrations and Interdicts? Do you need information on directors, companies and close corporation members? Or perhaps you require credit performance information on consumers or corporate?
Now you can have critical business information-all via one portal, and all linked interactively on one easily accessible and usable Internet-based system. Gain access to the same up-to-date information sources used by banks, attorneys, credit companies, estate agents and other professional organisations through multiple data sources.
Information is sourced from the SA Deeds Office, CIPC, Multiple Credit Bureaux, SAPS, Academic Institutions, Employers, Department of Home Affairs, SAPTG, Department of Education, South African Banks and the Department of Justice.
DeedSearch gives you access to information relating to property, people and companies.
|Select By Industry
||Select By Category
Real time, current access to grouped searches that provide you with full multi-search information.
||Credit Related Searches
Real-time access to credit, performance and tracing information for individuals and/or companies. Information sourced from TransUnion, Experian, and XDS.
||Property Related Searches
Real-time, current access to general and ownership information relating to any erf, township, sectional scheme, farm or agricultural holding, individual, company, closed corporation and trust.
Access to information on directors, companies, organisations and close corporation members. Credit performance information on corporates and cross-referencing of directors and companies.
Real-time, current access to personal information i.e. credit checks, criminal records, drivers licenses, matrics, proof of identity, and employment history.
To receive our latest pricing, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject DeedSearch Pricing. A solutions consultant will be in contact with you.
For further enquiries please contact us on 011 245 6602.
Kindly be advised that due to fraud prevention and fraud detection, registration information would need to be verified. Activation of accounts will depend on information provided and you will be notified if any further information is required.
Who needs this online search service? [ Back to Top ]
- Professional organisations to establish an information portfolio about trading partners.
- Attorneys for conveyancing, collections, divorce, or other matters.
- Valuers, Estate Agents, Surveyors, who need up to date property data.
- Consumers, to establish knowledge of property valuations, credit awareness and other factors before embarking on financially involved transactions.
How does this search work? [ Back to Top ]
- This online search service is easy to use, fast, accurate and cost-effective.
- It offers you critical business information - all via one portal, and all linked interactively on one easily accessible and usable Internet-based system.
- It enables you to access the same up-to-date information sources used by banks, attorneys, credit companies, estate agents, and other professional organisations through multiple data sources.
- Access a variety of databases from a single source.
- Cross reference between multiple databases.
- Let the system search for you by creating a Portfolio Search.
- Full access from any PC with internet access and standard browser software.
- Email and telephonic support to subscribers and once off users.
- Unlimited number of users per account at no additional cost.
- Detailed online statements.
How will it benefit me? [ Back to Top ]
- The information provided can be used in a number of different ways by both companies and consumers.
- It can provide valuable financial background information before entering a financial or property transaction.
- It will provide proof of ownership and reliable asset valuation indicators of companies and consumers.
- It can assist in revealing hidden or undeclared assets to creditors.
- It can assist organizations or consumers when establishing a concise information portfolio.
How much does it cost? [ Back to Top ]
- DeedSearch is a pay-as-you-use service with options for regular as well as once off users.
Where is the data sourced from? [ Back to Top ]
- All data supplied to users is sourced from a number of different databases. DeedSearch does not own, or store data for later resale. Most of the data supplied is considered to be public domain data as defined by the data privacy requirements. The exceptions are the results of a criminal record check, which requires the subjects' permission, (mechanism and authority form are on the search page), and a TransUnion (formally known as ITC) personal data report, which requires acceptance of the code of practice of the Credit Bureau of South Africa, (a link is held on the search page and must be accepted before a search can be processed). Apart from the two previously mentioned searches, DeedSearch warrants that the data supplied is sourced from a variety of public domain facilities and is freely available for usage.
What payment methods am I offered? [ Back to Top ]
- Members can pay the initial fees via credit card, EFT bank transfer, or at an ABSA bank branch.
What is a DeedSearch Account Administrator and what responsibities does a DeedSearch Account Administrator have? [ Back to Top ]
- The person registering the account is also the account administrator. The Administrator is responsible for: creating new users, requesting invoices for additional funds, viewing the entire account's activities (financial statement) and amending account details as required, including e-mail addresses used.
How many users can there be per account? [ Back to Top ]
- An account can have as many users as required. Each user will be able to see their individual usage statement (financial statement). Additional users can be added after the initial payment has been made and the account is activated.
What are the user liabilities? [ Back to Top ]
- It is the responsibility of the account Administrator to maintain security and change the passwords and data required to access the online service. If a request is submitted that is erroneous and the data suppliers charge DeedSearch for such a request, the user account will be onward charged. Any fees due must be paid within 30 days. Any recovery costs involved in account collections will be borne by the account holder.
What is the Returns/ Charge-Back Policy? [ Back to Top ]
- If a search is performed and charged for although the result never appeared on the screen, or was shown in the transaction analysis or Financial statement on the client’s account DeedSearch will perform the search again for free and send the results to the client.
- DeedSearch will not supply customer contact details to third parties and will only use the details for client verification or contact when required.
What is the Security Policy? [ Back to Top ]
- Searches paid for by a client will only be accessible by that client and will not be supplied to another client, nor used for aggregation or analysis.