Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
Conveyancing Tables - May 2021
29 Apr 2021 12:00 am
- Conveyancing/Tables of Costs
- Conveyancing Tables
- Transfer Fees
- Real Estate Land and Conveyancing
The Conveyancing Tables of Costs Ready Reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Conveyancing Fees Guidelines for the transfer of immovable property. They are applicable from 1st May 2021.
The Tables of Costs Ready Reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Conveyancing Fees Guidelines for the transfer of immovable property (applicable from 1st May 2021).
It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
NotesThe calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Conveyancing fees and Apportionment of fees: Alienation of Land Act
to be found here: Conveyancing Fees Guidelines 1 May 2021