Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
How does it work?
Available on a subscription basis, Lexis Practical Guidance provides clear direction on how to apply the law, with best practices, policies and procedures. Rather than being structured in an academic way, the content is topic focused and replicates the main workflows and questions that practitioners face in that area of law. The result? Speedy access to accurate and relevant information, expert opinion, and practical resources for over 30 practice areas, all in a user-friendly format on a single online platform.
Why use Lexis Practical Guidance?
- Content is curated by experts from leading law firms
- Content is structured by topic through simple, practical guides to ensure quick answers
- Easy-to-navigate user interface offers access to practical, applicable and up-to-date legal material including guidance notes, up to date legislation, precedent setting judgments, case law and other resources such as customisable forms and checklists
- Increases your legal capacity, saving costs by reducing your reliance on outsourcing
- Reduces your research time while providing legal certainty
- Helps seasoned professionals stay up to date on areas of interest while acting as an upskilling tool for juniors
Online, on hand and on point.
What more could you ask for?
Stop wasting time and focus on what matters – how you can use your expertise and our knowledge to ensure the best case scenario. Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or a junior attorney, Lexis Practical Guidance offers you the tailored legal research you need.