CPE or Diploma in Law Courses

3 October 2016 4:07pm

CPE or Diploma in Law Courses

If you are a graduate without a qualifying law degree, you can undertake the Common Professional Examination (CPE) or Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) to pursue your legal career. After completion, this course enables you to continue to train either as a solicitor or as a barrister.

The institutions below provide the CPE/Diploma in Law - for specific course details, you can access their own websites via the links provided below.

For further information, you can visit the Central Applications Board.

To apply for a FULL-TIME course, you must make your application through the Common Professional Examination/Diploma in Law Courses, Central Applications Board.
PO Box No 84, Guildford, GU3 1YX.
Tel: 01483 451080.