Conveyancing Tables - April 2021
01 April 2021 00:00
- Conveyancing/Tables of Costs
- Conveyancing Tables
- Deeds Office Fees
- Real Estate Land and Conveyancing
The Conveyancing Tables have been updated to reflect the recent changes to Deeds Office Fees which came into effect on 01 April 2021.
The Tables of Costs Ready Reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Conveyancing Fees Guidelines for the transfer of immovable property (applicable from 1st April 2021).
It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
Notes The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Conveyancing fees and Apportionment of fees: Alienation of Land Act
to be found in the Conveyancing Fees Guidelines 1 July 2020