Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
LexisNexis lauded for gender empowerment and transformation
11 May 2021 1:00 pm
- LNSA Women’s Network - a peer support platform to empower women in the workplace and personally.
- LGBTQI – A step closer to fostering a gender-neutral workplace
- Advance-U – a learning & development initiative
- Policy Review of the maternity and parental leave and work from home policies
- Unconscious Bias workshops
- Grad Recruitment
- Women in Tech Conversations – a virtual forum of regular events featuring insights from leading women in the tech space
Plans for 2021 include the establishment of two additional ERGs – Disability and Sexual Orientation groups.
“Companies with gender-balanced leadership perform better, both financially and otherwise. Gender diverse organisations outperform on profitability, value creation, productivity, innovation, decision-making, and employee retention and satisfaction compared to their less diverse peers.
“At LexisNexis, our gender diversity ensures we’re better equipped to deal more effectively with risk and are adept at considering and juggling the varied interests of our customers, employees, shareholders, and the local community, while remaining laser focused on our long-term priorities,” concludes Proothveerajh.
 World Economic Forum 2020 report (2020:11)