Cookies help us to understand you better. Browse on or click to
Business Rescue Webinar
16 Jul 2020 2:00 pm by Eric Levenstein
REGISTER FOR OUR BUSINESS RESCUE WEBINAR
Many South African businesses find themselves struggling to stay afloat as a result of the far-reaching effects of COVID-19. While this is a devastating situation, the pandemic and resulting lockdown might offer some organisations the chance to embrace financial rehabilitation through restructuring.
If business owners and managers are willing to be think outside the box, be flexible and look to shed excess capacity, COVID-19 might just be the fresh start financially distressed organisations need to move forward.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE? SIGN UP FOR OUR BUSINESS RESCUE WEBINAR
Join Business Rescue specialist Eric Levenstein as he considers various business rescue strategies for companies under financial strain as a result of COVID-19.
The webinar will cover:
- COVID-19 and the fall-out for South African businesses
- Identifying opportunities for a business reset
- Informal or formal restructuring?
- Advantages of business rescue
- The personal liability of directors
- Engagement of stakeholders and investors
- Case studies relevant to the South African context