Conveyancing Tables – April 2023
03 April 2023 15:00 by John de Villiers
- Real Estate Land and Conveyancing
- Conveyancing/Tables of Costs
- Conveyancing Tables
- Transfer Costs
The LexisConvey Conveyancing Tables have been updated to reflect the recent changes to Transfer Duty and Deeds Office Fees which came in to effect on the 1st of March and April 2023 respectively.
The Tables of Costs Ready Reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Transfer Duty and Deeds Office Fees (Applicable from 1st of March and 1st of April respectively).
It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Apportionment of Fees: Wasted costs
- Conveyancing fees and Apportionment of fees: Alienation of Land Act
to be found here: Conveyancing Fees - May 2022
- Deeds Office Schedule of Fees of Office April 2023
- Rates of Transfer Duty (Threshold raised from R1 000 000 to R1 100 000 from 1st March).