Conveyancing Tables – May 2023
18 May 2023 08:00 by John de Villiers
- Real Estate Land and Conveyancing
- Conveyancing/Tables of Costs
- Conveyancing Tables
- Transfer Costs
The LexisConvey Conveyancing Tables have been updated to reflect changes to Transfer Duty, Deeds Office Fees, and Conveyancing Fee Guidelines, which came into effect on the 1st of March, April and May 2023 respectively.
The Tables of Costs Ready Reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Transfer Duty, Deeds Office Fees and Conveyancing Fee Guidelines (Applicable from 1st of March, 1st of April , and 1st of May respectively).
It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
Download the May Tables of Costs Ready Reckoner
Notes The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Apportionment of Fees: Wasted costs
- Conveyancing fees and Apportionment of fees: Alienation of Land Act to be found here: Conveyancing Fees - May 2023 and
- Deeds Office Schedule of Fees of Office April 2023
- Rates of Transfer Duty (Threshold raised from R1 000 000 to R1 100 000 from 1st March).